I called Insurance Van Line for a move from Colorado to Nevada.I explained to Robert Davis that's my son has a key to my storage shed.

Because I am leaving tomorrow for Nevada and he could not book me in right away. So, I gave him a deposit through my bank, 400.00 (which he took out of minutes) I explained to him that you would have to contact my son to get in the storage unit. After I got done talking to Robert Davis , I talk to my son about it for 15 to 20 minutes, and then call Robert Davis back and said I need to cancel this order, my son told me it was way too expensive. Mr.

Davis said absolutely will get your full refund back. And come to find out they have been trying to call my son, telling him that they can lower the price. My son had nothing to do with my move he just had to key in my shed. So I've been fighting tooth and Nails trying to get the money back.

I ended up calling my bank, bank of the San Juans is is the best bank out there. So,right now I'm having them deal with it trying to get my money back. I canceled that order within the hour that I called them. Three weeks later (after I notice the money was not back into my account, they called me back and said that I had to email them a cancellation and Robert Davis never never told me that.

The three weeks later somebody did.

If I can give this a star rating it would be a 0.As they do not communicate with each other for very well.

Review about: Assurance Van Line Services Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Assurance Van Line Services?

Comments