1.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They are apparently a broker even though I asked upfront whether that was the case.I was told no.

I was shocked when a different company picked up my stuff in Ohio and a third company delivered them. Everything I packed arrived ok even though the boxes were trashed. Every item that the 'professional packers' packed arrived broken and damaged. The worst was my mother's antique rocking chair.

Some ignoramus must have put it at the bottom of the truck and piled heavy boxes on top because it had a stress fracture that I'm not sure can even be repaired. Another example is my beautiful, artistic metal birdbath. It arrived bent and looked like it had been put through a metal furnace. When I tried to get in touch with them, I could not find a phone number that anyone answers, the emails I was given are no longer valid and I guess I now have to 'eat' the damages because I don't know how to file a claim.

The idiots who delivered the goods were foreigners who barely spoke English. They demanded payment before they'd unload the truck.

I'm sure it's because they knew my stuff was damaged.My advice: find a different moving company.

Review about: Assurance Van Line Services Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Reimburse me for the damages.

Comments